Monday 18 August 2014

Art Journaling 202 Class Roundup

Hello lovelies!

I hope you are all well?  I've had a hectic time since coming my last post - clients for my paying job having various "emergencies" that require my IMMEDIATE attention. Despite these "emergencies" being completely self-induced, my clients feel that I should share in the pain of their inactivity.

*sigh*

Anyway onto some more interesting things, it was 202 class on Saturday - yay!  My fabulous friend Rosie McLeod was teaching a page this month, a page that had us all breaking out the watercolour paints and Micron pens!

Here's Rosie working her magic:

And here are some of the creations in progress during class.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aren't my students a clever bunch!  I'm so proud of them all!

'till next time

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment