Monday 25 August 2014

Art Journal Pages - The 201 progression continues

Hello lovelies!
 
I'm sharing some art journal pages today.  As you may know, I am running my Art Journal Basics course in Geelong at the moment, and I am re-doing all the class pages and recording the process. Of course I can't do things in exactly the same way that I did it the first time, that would be boring... So here is my updated progression for week 3...
 

Week 3 is all about handwriting, journal spilling and writing in general.  The original page was this one:
and this is the "new" version.  You may recognise this from my Fude ball disaster post earlier this month.


This was the original homework page from this lesson:
And this is the "new" homework page:


The recreation of Lesson 4 is currently underway, but I must say that I am struggling with my deadlines this month.

I have released the first class as free video tutorials here, if you are interested in playing along!

'till next time



~Liz

2 comments:

  1. Struggling to meet my homework deadline, but so enjoying myself!!! Jo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its OK Jo - the homework is designed to reinforce what you have learned in class. If you don't get it finished it's not a drama!! I'm happy that you are enjoying yourself :)

      Delete