Sunday 8 June 2014

INKtoxicated Art Journaling 101 Lesson 1, Part 1 Video

Hello lovelies,

So I have a video for you today - well 2 videos but it's one lesson spread split in half! . This is a how to for testing your dry supplies.  It's Lesson 1 of my free INKtoxicated Art Journaling 101 Series.

Part 1:


INKtoxicated Art Journaling 101 L1- Part 1 from Liz Aitken on Vimeo.


 Part 2:


INKtoxicated Art Journaling 101 L1- Part 2 from Liz Aitken on Vimeo.
I I hope that you play along and re-discover those supplies you have living in the back of your cupboard.

As always, feedback is gratefully accepted.

If you are interested in taking INKtoxicated Art Journaling 101 at the Maritime Porthole Gallery in Docklands please head over to my shop and pre-register (there's a little present there for you once you do!).

'Till next time

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment