Tuesday 29 April 2014

Art Haul

Hello Lovelies,

I got some goodies!!!

I placed an order with Artified last week, and had a little spare time so I organised to visit their new premises in Wantirna.  What a treasure trove of a shop!!

Here's my haul:

Seriously, the goodness! I got some replacement materials to restock supplies after my art journal classes, but I also got some new stuff as well.  I picked up the last Traci Bautista book - Doodles Unleashed (which I have been meaning to get for ages), Liquitex String Gel - which I think is like Tar Gel but will be testing soon, some Liquitex high gloss sealer, new stencils, stamps, a bit of paint, a couple of the new brushtix (very interesting tools those), another pack of Starburst sprays and some more of the delicious iZink inks.

I will do some posts on the art I (will) create from the haul soon!

'till next time

~Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment